- Providing estimates of potential rental.
- Marketing the property via the internet and advertising signage.
- Promoting the property to the BH client database.
- Provide feedback to owners with prospective tenants.
- Conduct open for inspections.
- Process tenant applications.
- Recommend tenants to owners.
- Prepare property condition reports with photos.
- Prepare the tenancy agreement for tenant and owner signing.
If you need assistance financing your investment BH can help. BH has a number of recommended finance brokers that we can put you in contact with. We will work with you through this process from start to finish, assisting with information and documentation required to make your financing goals a reality.
If you decide to sell your Australian investment property BH Sales Staff can assist you with the sale.
We will take you through the sales process and formulate a strategy to achieve optimum results in line with your property goals.
- Organize pre-settlement inspections when required.
- Arrange insurances where applicable.
- Monitoring and collection of rent.
- Lodge tenant bonds
- Inspect the property providing owners with inspection reports including photos.
- Arrange maintenance where required.
- Prepare and serve notices when required
- Monitor agreement expiries
- Conduct rent reviews.
- Keep owners updated on building issues.
- Conduct final inspections at the end of the lease.
- Prepare monthly statements of rent collected and outgoings paid.
- Check and pay owner utilities/rates/owners corporation fees where applicable.
- Arrange depreciation schedules if required by owners.
- Prepare end of financial year reports.
BH can assist with all your documentation requirements. If we are legally entitled to prepare documents we will. If there is a need for a solicitor then we can refer your request to one of our preferred legal representatives for your consideration.
When you purchase a property there are a number of local tax and accounting procedures that need to be set up and followed. Through our recommended accounting partners they can assist you with all the help and advice you need.
Getting the right advice gives you peace of mind and ensures all local Australian regulations are complied with.
Once set up BH will provide the property revenue and expenditure reporting to your chosen accountant. Thus ensuring tax and accounting procedures are followed.
We can also assist with depreciation schedules to ensure optimum tax deductions can be achieved on your investment.
If you need help finding an accountant for your property investment, please contact us